Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Library School Postscript, #2

From time to time I like to look back on my MLIS blog to reminisce about my library school days. Occasionally, I like to write a postscript post, just in case someone stumbles upon this blog. Here is the latest:

Since my last post, I grew up a lot. I moved to the greater Baltimore, MD region, got married, and finally landed a job in a library-related field. Things were slowly coming together, until my husband and I realized something. We wanted to move to the west coast.

A few years later, and here I am on the west coast! It was quite the journey getting from Baltimore to where we live now, and I do not regret a minute of it. I got to see and experience a whole other side of America that I've never encountered, and strengthened my bond with the love of my life. I hope everyone can have such an experience.

Past and future LEEPers, I wish you all the best ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment