Thursday, July 16, 2009

ONLINI

So, does this mean that when we start the illini chant at bars on campus (perhaps even worldwide), we can say O-N-L, and we'll get a I-N-I afterward?

I just sat through my first session at LEEP. I'm happy to say that I'm not the only one with no career or children. It makes me feel less awkward. Unfortunately, I can't remember anything specific at all about anyone, except that most people were English majors. Which is more employable, English or History? (or Theology?) All in all, we seem to be a funny group. At least the students will be cool to work with.

I am not 100% sure of the classes I want to take, but I do know that in about 20-30 years, I want to work in an academic library, preferably with some good nature around me. Maybe I can just tell the adviser that, and she can push me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment