Friday, July 17, 2009

GSLIS is pronounced....Gislis?

First, I know of at least two other people who are also chronicling their LEEP adventures, with very witty blog names: LeepFrogs and The LEEP Years. I feel like I'm in a mini blogging club. I say we all should get one. I find a lot of librarians have them, why not us?

I was thinking about going to Murphy's but in the end I decided that I would save a bar night for a day that I did not have to be at GSLIS at 8am. Unlike most of the people here, I have to walk a mile to get there. It does not take too long, but I am not one to rush my morning. If I have to get ready in a hurry, it means that something will be left behind.

Tomorrow is the first day of learning I will ever have in the summer. It's only been two months since I graduated, and I'm back in school....

No comments:

Post a Comment